Bija brings together cross-functional teams to launch company-wide health and healing initiatives employing her accessible and engaging strategies.
Whether it’s the high-stress lifestyle of the corporate world; the physical and mental strains of travelers in the hospitality space; spas and fitness organizations looking to create partnerships to strengthen their program offerings — Bija helps move people into the future mindset of all things “well.”
Her team is grounded in creating real-time wellness experiences; developing programs, products and services that power people to higher states of health and well-being.
Bija works with:
- Real Estate Development Teams
- Architects and Builders
- Hospitality Groups and Spas
- Corporations and Leadership Groups
Wellness Consulting includes:
- Advising leadership teams on development projects
- Educating developers, architects and builders on the “Design and Feasibility of Wellness”
- Upgrading “the face of wellness” in existing corporate wellness programs
- Providing ongoing wellness assessments, education and clear messaging
- Educating through key-notes, lectures and continuous wellness educational programs
- Producing wellness media and interactive digital programing
We stimulate individual learning. We embrace personal values and purpose. And we believe in human resilience, designing thoughtful, effective and energizing programs that let people prosper and grow. By connecting leaders to a wellness-driven purpose, we enable them to optimize and expand their workforce culture in tangible and impactful ways.
People generate change, raise their game and use their knowledge to transform others. Everyone thrives — individually, organizationally and globally.
Read more in Bija’s e-book: It Takes a Culture: Building a Wellness Strategy for the Modern, Distracted, Uber-Individualized Workforce.