BODY — Nourishing the Physical
1. I check in throughout the day to see how my body feels.
2. I experience tightness, tension or pain regularly in my back, hips or knees.
3. I experience tightness, tension or pain regularly in my upper shoulders or neck.
4. I feel strong in my body and confident lifting heavier objects.
5. Which of the following is most true?
6. When I sit for long periods of time, I remember to get up for movement breaks.
7. On average, I exercise ___ times per week.
ENERGY — Feeling Vitality
1. Most days, I feel enthusiastic, energetic and fully charged.
2. I describe my daily energy level as:
3. I describe my current sleep habit as:
4. During my daily activities:
5. I would best describe my normal lunch habit as:
6. I often experience digestive issues.
7. When I experience stress:
MIND — Sustaining Attention
1. In my day-to-day life:
2. I am able to concentrate on just one thing for stretches of time – whether at work or at home.
3. When I’m given a project at work:
4. In a high-stressed or pressured situation, I am usually able to keep calm and mentally clear.
5. I have a formal meditation practice.
6. When I have conversations with my loved ones...
7. I seek out activities that will systematically build my mental capacity.
BEHAVIOR — Shaping Attitudes and Character
1. When it comes to my feelings and moods:
2. I feel like I can manage my moods and behaviors for the benefit of my work and my relationships.
3. When I feel I need to unwind, I...
4. I do a good job of separating my work time and my down time. I leave myself unscheduled time to reflect or rest.
5. I have practices/habits/rituals in place to help me unplug from work/family life.
6. I think of my behaviors as something I can change.
SPIRITUALITY — Finding Purpose and Fulfillment
1. I can see a clear path ahead to my goals in life and/or work.
2. I feel I have an ability to state my truth in life.
3. I have consciously defined and prioritized my values.
4. I regularly cultivate opportunities to connect with my creativity.
5. I would best describe my morning routine as:
6. I would best describe my bedtime ritual or routine as:
7. I feel a connection with a spiritual purpose or source.